Point of Sale and Data Management
POSDM a single point of entry solution to support an high-performance upload of POS data and its analysis is integrated with the software component SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP BW). It is comprising of a POS Inbound Processing Engine (PIPE) and the related BW Content for ‘POS Analytics’. It is also possible as Stand-alone-Solution to provide Sales Data to BW for Analysis
POSDM address the following challenges :
- Data transfer from one or several POS systems in different Countries
- Performance at ERP processing
- Integrity of POS data not ensured
- Sales Audit Capabilities
- Missing integration of POS and follow-on processes
- Inability to turn data into useful information
POSDM supports the following standard transaction types:
- Sales transactions – Sales transactions including means of payment
- FI transactions – Cash register extraction, pay in, pay out
- Goods movements – Goods receipt, goods issue, markdowns
- Control transactions – Cashier log on/off, drawer opened, system start
- Sum records – Sales, discounts, taxes, cashier statistics, register closing
- TECHBRAWN has Experience in implementing POSDM across retail formats like
– Department Store
– Home Furnishing
- Implemented POSDM for retailers having stores ranging from 50 to 2000 .
- Experience in integrating POSDM with various third party financial software systems.
- Implemented POS integration with SAP using POS DM involving multiple POS solutions like SAP-POS, other 3rd Party POS applications and custom POS applications
- Integrating POSDM with SAP AFS
- POSDM implementation for large retailers across geographies addressing multi country, multi currency and multi format environments
- Multiple profiles management, Different POS Transaction Types and financial transaction types handling, Discount Types and reason groups e.g. price overrides.
- Custom enhancement & interfaces like Physical Inventory Count Process and other processes.