TECHBRAWN’s Sales Any Where (SAW) is a smartphone app for Android 2.2 or above and replaces old hardware, pen and paper, or any outdated method of placing orders by Sales Executive/ Field Force or from a wholesale distributor. The smartphones can also be used to scan barcodes, look up product descriptions, and build sales order thus automating the most time-consuming part of the sales process.
SAW mobile app helps sales team to access up-to-date inventory and customer data to speeding up ordering process. Sales professional can quickly place orders and quotes whilst on customer site, even when offline through their tablets and mobile phones.
The objective of SAW is to enable Sales representatives of the Manufacturer to capture orders from the retail outlets or via the distributors.
- Manufacturers extend their workflow to their sales team – higher productivity, increase in revenue.
- Distributors gain by faster distribution and reduced inventories. Sales reps can track their targets and focus on effective products/outlets.
SAW address business objectives through the following components:
- SAW Mobile App
- SAW Control Center
- SAW SAP ® Connect – Interface for SAP ECC 6.0
– Lookups on different criteria.
– Customer Data for sales person.
– Customers look up
– Look up criteria – Customer ID, Customer Name, Address, Telephone, City, State/Country
– Geo- locating Customer’s on map
- Quotes and Orders
– Scan Items barcodes
– Instant availability for all inventoried items
– Copying from historical orders
– Manage order baskets
– Invoice Printing via Bluetooth printer and/or WiFi enabled printer
– Ability to Share Invoice as PDF to email/PDF Preview Option
- Others Features
– Connected & disconnected working
– Auto-syncing features of offline tasks
– Secure authentication based on login credential and device id
– Token Based Security
– User profile based functionality
– No Direct communication with ERP (SAP) system
- Web based tool for SAW App administration
- Corporate Profile Configuration
- Enhanced User management
- Application Configuration Settings
- End-to-end integration management with SAP ERP.
- Outbound and Inbound interfaces with Control Centre.
- Configuration setup for parameters